Tuesday, November 8, 2011

12 weeks

I think I'll do a survey this week.

How far along? 12 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain/loss: Zero. And I am happy about that.

Maternity clothes? Some shirts. But that's mainly because I like them and they are my cool-weather shirts. ;) I am starting to show a little though. My old jeans still fit but I can't wait until they are too tight in the belly because I can't stand them. They are baggy and unflattering.

Stretch marks? Just the bazillion and one from Shane! ;P

Sleep: I love to sleep and I don't get enough. What a surprise! Thankfully Shane sleeps through the night, although this time change stinks! I had to get up at 6:15 today. 

Best moment this week: Getting a 105% on my Anatomy and Physiology quiz. My first 100 of the class! (And probably my last--it's a stinking hard class!)

Movement: There have been a few times I've thought I felt flutters, but I keep telling myself I'm crazy and it's too early. I mean some people do but it was only a couple of times, and hasn't happened for a few days not.

Food cravings: None that I can think of.

Gender: We'll find out around Christmastime. My intuition is broken on this baby--I keep wavering back and forth. At the moment I'm thinking girl. Ask me again next week and I'll tell you boy.

Labor Signs: NO. And I'd like to keep it that way for, oh, 28 more weeks!

Belly Button in or out? In. It never popped out with Shane, just got flat.

Wedding rings on or off? On. I wore my wedding band the entire pregnancy last time but took my engagement ring off the last month or so. Since then I had it sized up to be the same as my wedding band so I expect to be able to wear it the whole time.

What I miss:  Um...

What I am looking forward to: Movement! To me that's as big of a deal as finding out the gender! I've missed it ever since Shane was born.

Weekly Wisdom: Move somewhere without Daylight Savings Time.

Milestones: 2 Weeks ago I heard Baby's heartbeat for the first time!

No comments: