Wednesday, January 25, 2012

24 Weeks {1 Day} Viability!


How Far Along: 24 Weeks, 1 day.
Total Weight Gain: 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Always, and I feel like I'm growing out of them faster than I did with Shane. 
Stretch Marks: A bazillion. But no new ones.
Sleep: Terrible this week. Between Shane waking up crying a dozen times, bad dreams, and a rib out of place, sleep  had been elusive!
Best Moment of the Week: Viability! At 24 weeks, Azaria were (God forbid) to come early the doctors at this point would make an effort to save her life. A friend also made me some super cute newborn size cloth diapers in fun girl fabrics. 
Worst Moment of the Week: My car broke down yesterday. The good news is, Nathan came and rescued me!
Movement: What, you didn't get the dance party in my womb memo? Haha. She is very active and she likes to hang out on my right side. It's really neat that she is big enough that I can palpate exactly where she is now.
Food Cravings: None
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: I started having Braxton Hicks around 14 weeks. They are getting a lot more frequent now, and stronger, especially when I'm doing a lot.
Belly Button: Getting shallower.
Wedding Rings on or Off: On.
What I miss: Well, I miss being able to sit on the floor for long periods of time and playing and wrestling Shane. I managed somehow to put a rib out of place so between that and the SPD/hip misalignment I'm moving pretty gingerly. But the good news is, a few trips to the chiropractor should put me right again!
What am I looking forward to: Finding out when we move--c'mon Navy, I need some answers!
Weekly Wisdom: Be careful how you are sitting when you sneeze when there is a lot of relaxin in your joints! lol. 
Milestones: Hitting Viability. Only three weeks until 3rd trimester! 
Weekly Verse: Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?


No comments: