Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A little of this and that...

Wow I guess it's been a while since I posted.  We don't get internet at our house and I haven't been to work much lately so that's why. I'm 25 wks and change right now. Nothing has really changed pregnancy wise. I had a Dr. appointment last week and I'm measuring just a few days ahead, so nothing to get excited about. Piglet's heart was strong and steady. I have to drink the nasty and get the blood poke at my next visit! My orange drink is chilling in the fridge right now.  I told Nathan that even though I know he's dying to try it, please not to. I really love feeling him move.

Last week (2/11-2/12) it snowed here.  We had a record snowfall actually--the most snowfall in a day in 111 years of recorded history.  So of course we had to go play in it! Nathan had never made a snowman before so we made our version. Behold the pregnant snowwoman!  Nathan made the chest, that's why its so anatomically...erm...perky.
We also went for a long walk. Our goal was to get coffee at the gas station down the road but when we got there we discovered that they had none. So I made homeade hot chocolate. It was just ok. Not spectacular. But it was warm!

On Saturday our friends M&T took us to lunch at T.exas R.oadhouse. I had ribs and boy they were yummy! We really appreciated their generosity.

We got our tax return yesterday so I got to order the nursery furniture.  I got the nursery in a box from W.almart. It's got a crib, changer, and 4 drawer dresser discounted to $199.  I'm not entirely sure what to expect quality-wise, but the reviews seemed to be pretty good.

3 comments:

Dusty Penguin said...

I'm so glad you got to order your nursery furniture! Yeah!

Amber said...

how exciting about ordering your nursery furniture how exciting! I know we got ours around Christmas but havent put it all together yet thats our Spring Break project..haha!

That snowman is too funny. We also got record snowfall and it was fun to see it.

Hannatu said...

The snow looks like fun! Love the furniture!