Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Day

(Click on collages to enlarge.)

On Christmas morning we had family time at home. First we opened stockings, then read the story of Jesus (out of Shane's Bible this year), and then opened our presents.  It's funny how once you have a kid you don't even care about your presents, you just want to see them open theirs.  But, I did get a Kindle for my Christmas. Squee!!



After family time we had to go over to Andrea and Justin's for another family Chrismas. Shane made bank, man! I'm grateful for all of the gifts he got but at the same time I struggle because, well, the meaning of Christmas in Nathan's family is the presents and that's not what I (or Nathan) believe.  I pray that we will be able to teach him what Christmas is really about!


We headed home around five or six and had Melissa and Thomas over as I've already posted. Altogether it was a fun day with way too much food!


No comments: