Friday, January 14, 2011

TIWTRT

Short one this week:

-Shane loves to chew on tags. LOVES to chew on tags. He also with sit there and  practice his pincer grasp on them, over, and over, and over.


-Shane loves to pretend to drive!


-In the last week or two he has learned this fake cough/laugh that is just too funny. Nathan calls it his machine gun: e-heh-heh-heh-heheheheh.

-He'll screech "Aaaaaaagh" and try to drag you to him.


-He likes to suck on his lip. He started this when he got teeth, around 4 months.


-He has two top teeth breaking through and two more bottom teeth breaking the surface.

-HE CRAWLED LAST NIGHT. Like, really crawled, not "my mommy is proud of me and thinks I crawled". I have proof. Melissa saw it too ;) I told her she was my backup, in case I just sound like I have Proud Mommy Syndrome in which you think your child is doing things before they actually do. He also went from crawling to sitting up. Anyway, it was January 13th and he was 7 months 1 week 2 days. (Just so I remember to write it on his calendar.)

No comments: