Things with Shane are going well. Nathan left for work on Monday night and my Mom went home on Wednesday morning. Needless to say, Wednesday was a difficult day! Friday was Shane's second Dr. appointment and I was so frustrated I nearly left. We waited in the waiting room for nearly three hours.
- Sleeps 5-7 hours, wakes up for a long feed, and sleeps for another 2-3. Sleeps best swaddled, but I only do that at night.
- Is 9.2 lbs and 22 inches, up from his birth at 8.9lbs and 21 1/2 in. He's in the 75th percentile for weight and height and doesn't go back to the Dr. until he is two months when he will get his first shots :(
- Rolls from his back to his side
- Loves eye contact, and focuses on toys--especially ones with red in them. He likes his play mat but isn't a huge fan of tummy time. He loves to lay and look around.
- Reaches for things. Not quite coordinated enough yet to actually grab them, except by accident
- Lost his cord stump this morning!
- Has been somewhere nearly every day of his life. We had to show Gramma around town while she was here!
- Has loads of nicknames: Shaney, Sug (Sugar), Boog, Boogie, Booger, Little man, Wee man, Sweet thang, Little love...
- Is such a good, laid-back little boy!
All dressed up for our first Dr. appointment. 6 days old. Also went to the Omni theater and the museum this day.
1st time at church. 9 days old. Had lunch at Pancho's Buffet.
Lunch at Steak and Shake...spent the day at Grapevine Mills Mall. 10 days old.
This is the same outfit Daddy wore when he was a newborn--and boy do the two of them look alike!
Saying goodbye to Daddy
Staring at the monkey on my bouncy seat. (Actually staring at the red ring on the bottom of the monkey)
Staring at all the toys on the playmat
2 weeks old (and 2nd Dr. appointment)
I already feel like he's growing up too fast. I'm trying to soak up every second with him but it's flying by so fast!