Thursday, June 3, 2010

Still Preggers

I had a whole long post typed up on Tuesday and I lost it. And of course it was the one time I hadn't typed it in another program first!

Monday was our niece's first birthday party so we spent the day over at Andrea and Justin's house.  Quite a few people came, mostly family but some of their friends as well.  Alie got lots of good toys! She gets funnier as she gets older. We really enjoy her.

Tuesday afternoon I had a Dr appointment.  I am 3 cm, 80%, and at a -1.  Dr. H says that I'm not likely to progress anymore without real contractions.  I also had to go to radiology to have an ultrasound of my leg to rule out a blood clot. No clot, we're good there.  We also decided to do an induction on Friday morning.  I'll write another post about that later.

So I called my mom to tell her, and guess who I picked up at the airport yesterday?! My mom is here!!

That's the bare bones of what happened, I think.

No comments: