Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What does it feel like?

This is a conversation N and I had a few nights ago about what if feels like when Piglet plays:

Me: I can’t wait till you can feel Piglet. It’s the neatest thing feeling him play around in there.
N: Oh, is he moving around right now? What does it feel like?
Me: Yah he just kicked me. It feels like…um…you know how sometimes you have a really big fart coming and you know it’s coming because you feel a big bubble go across your stomach and then it goes away and then you fart?
N: Yeah….
Me: He feels like one of those fart bubbles. Mostly. But different too. I can tell the difference.
N: (laughing) So piglet’s just a fart waiting to happen?
Me: Yeah, a nine month fart.

And last night I told him it was also like the feeling you get in your stomach when you go over a hill really fast.

Also last night my sweet husband looked at me and asked:

N: Did I tell you yet today that you're beautiful?
Me: No, but you still have time...
N: You're beautiful. And I think you're even more beautiful than ever now when you're carrying my baby.
Swoon. I melt.

1 comment:

Dusty Penguin said...

Melting is far safer than fainting:)