Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Shaneanigans, Part I

Shaneanigans. That's Nathan's nickname for Shane and I think it's super cute. So I think that's what I'll "call" my designs.  Here are a few things I've made lately.

These were all made for Melissa's little niece, Lyla.

Soft name blocks are customizable by color and name, and are completely hand sewn. They are great for chewing, developing palmar and pincer grasp, stacking, throwing, and decorating!



Stretchable turtle headband. Machine and hand sewn.

Burp rag. Machine sewn.
Nursing cover. Shaneanigans nursing covers feature an adjustable neck strap and stiff boning to allow mother and baby to interact.

I also made her a ring sling; it was hot pink with an accent strip of the turtle material used in the name on the burp rag.

In the below pictures you can see Lyla's mommy using the cover to nurse a balloon at her baby shower, and to discretely provide Kangaroo Care in the NICU.


No comments: