Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas and Six Month Pictures

Many, many thanks to Melissa for doing such a great job on the photos.  We love them! For those of you who don't know, Melissa is my very dear friend and pretty much Shane's favorite person. Other than Mama and Daddy, of course! Seriously, this kid just loves her. Nathan calls her his "girlfriend" and she says that when he gets old enough her marital status is "negotiable".  ;)  Sorry, Uncle Thomas!!
 





 The other little boy in the pictures is Melissa's nephew, M.  He LOVES Shane.  M's favorite thing is to rub Shane's head.

Dancing! 
Six Month pictures with Piglet. 
He was reaching for me in this one. 



He loves to faceplant between my girls and blow raspberries. 

"Forget pictures, I want presents!" 

Thank you so much, Melissa!

4 comments:

Hannatu said...

Just too stinkin' cute. What an adorable baby!

Melissa Larabee said...

You are so so so welcome. I love to know that I'm giving someone a gift that is irreplaceable. ;)

Dusty Penguin said...

As you already know, I think the pictures are just beautiful! The baby is so adorable and the photography is beautiful.

Melissa Larabee said...

Man, I love that boy so much!!!