Thursday, December 30, 2010

College

Well, I'm officially a college student again. Melissa helped me register for classes tonight.  Can I just say, Aaaaaaagh!! I'm excited and nervous both. I'm easing back in, just taking two easy classes. I'm taking an Art class which is on a Saturday morning and a Speech class which is online.  I'm also working 20 hours a week on Wednesday, Thursday, and part of Friday.  That give me Sunday, Monday, Tuesday for homework and housework and, most importantly, spending time with my baby boy!

Speaking of whom...

We were over at Melissa and Thomas' tonight. Nathan, Malachi, Thomas, and Shane.

 Malachi was woof-woofing at Shane and he thought it was HILARIOUS.

2 comments:

Dusty Penguin said...

Good way to start out. You'll ace both of those, having talent in each. So how on earth do you do speech on-line? And how are you going to get on-line? I'm so proud of you for going back to school!

Melissa Larabee said...

She'll do great at both of them. I had the art professor, that we signed her up for, last semester. It was a pretty easy class and the professor knows her stuff! :)

As for the speech class.... Online classes are pretty easy from my experience but I'm guessing she'll just be writing speeches...not presenting them??? :)

I am also VERY proud of her for going back!!!!