Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dress Fitting and Father's Day

Heather invited Mom and I to go along to her dress fitting which was very kind of her.  Shane was very interested in the floor length mirrors! As well as everything else.  

 After the dress fitting we went to a cloth diaper store. As well as a wall of cloth diapers the store sold a lot of  natural type products. I was able to get Shane a baltic amber teething necklace, and was inspired by the store to have one similar someday. It was aweseome! We also stopped at a Christian cafe and coffee house. I can't remember the name, but if you're ever in Troy Ohio you need to go. I was fabulous!

 Then for Father's Day we took Dad to lunch after church. We went to this steakhouse last year as well and what was practically a brawl erupted between the husbands of two families. Also, my steak was terrible. This year, Dad sat in maple syrup in his brand new Men's Warehouse pants, and my meal was terrible again! It's the thought that counts, right? Haha.

No comments: